My First Day @SCIT

By Administrator 123erty

Published On: June 15, 2014Categories: Student's Blog0 Comments on My First Day @SCITTags: , ,

It was the evening of 5th June when I reached SCIT. First I was very excited about the quietness and the cleanliness of the campus thinking that I would be residing here,but only to get disappointed later after learning that the first year boys students reside at a place called the D hostel,mere imagination of residing at a distant place made me feel anxious.After finding the D hostel with a great deal of effort,I was finally relieved that its not very far from the campus,and after completing the formalities,I finally entered my room which was an apology of a room because of the cleanliness.At the time of entering the room,my whole student life passed through my mind in the first minute,and I reminded myself of I,being a student again.Then I was surrounded by another worry,the food,which thankfully,later in the evening, I found to be good.
Overall my first day @SCIT was full of apprehensions about my surroundings and the food,and the apprehensions subsided by the evening.