First Day@ SCIT

Published On: July 1, 2015Categories: Student's Blog0 Comments on First Day@ SCIT

Life changed another gear after the Graduation and 3 years of professional experience when I got a call to join the MBA program at one of the reputed Institute of Symbiosis International University-Symbiosis Center for Information Technology. Before joining the Institute Placement was the alternate term for MBA that I had in Mind.Well,the joining day arrived and we entered the lush green campus of SCIT .New joinees were being routed to the auditorium where the session began with the Informative videos about SCIT, which further increased our curiosity. The picture about the SCIT began to be clearer with a relay of some informative speeches by Institutes Director and Faculties which completely changed my view about MBA before joining the program. MBA at SCIT is not just studies and Placements. It is a place where you can discover yourself, explore your interests with a wide range of extracurricular activities ranging from cultural, sports, technical etc that are organized at regular intervals. SCIT has given me and every member who has joined this institute a lifetime opportunity to discover themselves that will help them turn into a successful Business Professional.