Suryashibir – A learning curve

It was on June 7,2015 when I was disturbed by my mobile alarm early in the morning at 5:30 after 3 long years . Yes, we were gearing up for the day which we anxiously waited for ” SURYASHIBIR”- an outing with the fellow batch mates of SCIT. It was still the third day of our college life but the eagerness to know each other kept us swift in packing things and getting ready.

We started from the University campus with a formal introduction and reached suryashibir in two hours. Like the fellow batch mates I had no clue about the spot.  To my surprise it is a beautiful place surrounded by nature and I felt like being in a heaven. Some mates did not like the place at the start as there was no mobile network.

We were divided into groups and had a lot of activities in which we get to know about each others very well. We also had some team building exercises. The second day we had trekking which was an awesome experience

It was a nice experience and a good learning curve before we begin our journey in SCIT