Women Empowerment

By Administrator 123erty

Published On: July 30, 2013Categories: Student's Blog0 Comments on Women Empowerment

I am the flower of your Orchard….

The Moonlight at  your Porch….

The Warmth of the Fire in your Hearth…..

The Nectar of your eyes…….

The Jewel of your Crown……

Give me a chance to prove myself…..

I Promise –  I will never let you down….

That is a daughter’s Promise. Women Empowerment is the need of the hour.With the increasing advancement in Science, Technology, and Innovation, the gender divide must fast bridge up.There is no field left untreated where Women have not left their mark on the Sands of Time.From the Space, to the Sea to the Sky – all have been conquered. Double it up with her role as a Mother, Daughter, Sister and homemaker and she becomes Divine, her mere presence Godly, her Persona beyond human endurance.

The Society must thrive to empower it’s Women. We have to educate people to Stop Female Infanticide. Increase  awareness among st the masses about the positive aspect of educating women. New avenues of Education,Training and employment of Women is the need of the hour.

They don’t need our Mercy,they are themselves all Powerful .All they need is – our Support, Our Respect,a helping hand, a few words of encouragement and we will sit back and Marvel at the wonders they achieve ….!!!!!!

Khushboo Srivastava

MBA(ITBM) 2013-15