Alive and Gone

By Administrator 123erty

Published On: August 3, 2013Categories: Student's Blog0 Comments on Alive and Gone

It has just been two months and i feel as if i m living symbiosis within me. Never felt so much alive with life bustling around at symbi. Each moment is like a fun as if life awaits for me and greets with all happiness and joy at my footsteps. When  i entered the campus i was all scared like many others,  away from home in a whole new world but slowly and slowly this place is making me spell bounded. Some amazing friends i made which i hope will last forever. It feels great to be part of such a wonderful batch always there to enjoy and believing in living life like a king size. The fun we had in surya shivir was one of the most cherishable experience of my life.A perfect blend of learning skills, playing games ,working in teams but most importantly making new and amazing friends. Roaming around with friends in the campus and gossiping is an everyday ritual. Since  i am new to Pune still there is a lot to explore the city though. Even facing sleepless nights studying for the mid terms was fun But the only thing i hate here is too much rain. Seriously haven’t seen sun in days. Hopefully soon i will get to enjoy bright sunny morning with cool breeze and birds chirping on my windows.

But the most important teachers around here to teach us the way of life at symbi are our beloved seniors .An amazing batch making us believe day in day out about why SCIT is one of the premier B-school in the country. They have set a benchmark in all spheres whether it is studies , committees ,sports or cultural events. The ice breaking session was amazing with a one of its kind dress code instructed to us which was followed by some group tasks , our formal introduction to seniors followed by dj night where we danced like party animals. In the days to come we came across induction session of various committees like ITelf, drishtikon, SSR,photography club,sports and cultural club ,Eklavya and many more . Never ever thought of so many committees functioning together for making brand SCIT as bigger as ever. Congratulations to all my friends for making into the core as well as student committees .With independence cup just kick started the sports fever is going viral and if this was not just enough an happening fresher’s party awaits. Undoubtedly this has been the best phase of my life and there is  still loads of excitement and fun to come. Each day seems to be better and joyous than ever always filled with surprises. I guess that’s what people at symbiosis the “symbians” call LIFE @ SYMBI.

Neha MBA(ITBM) SCIT