My First Day at Symbiosis Campus

3rd June’15 was the day when I entered Symbiosis Infotech campus with a thought to give my life a new turn. With mixed feelings there I was standing near the fountain. Where leaving parents and coming to a totally different environment brought some sadness, coming exciting 2 years journey at the same campus brought happiness!

Moving towards the Hostel I saw crowd gathered at a place and without inquiring I could make it out that it was the registration for Hostel going on. After waiting for a while I got a chance to register myself for Hostel Accomodation. Then I said to myself, this will be my 2nd home for next 2 years (But later I got to know it was for one year as we may shift the room for 2nd year). I got the keys! With umlimited lugguage (as i was moving to hostel for first time) I proceeded to my allotted room with my mom. Dumping the lugguage in the room we chose to roam around the college campus. And yes! I got positive vibes all around and I was so happy that I could make up to this very college.

It was 1:45 P.M. I and my parents went to mess to have lunch. The food at the mess made my parents satisfied and relaxed that their child will not stay hungry or miss on nutritions if such good, healthy and nutrioned food is served.

And then it was late evening. Feeling satisfied that I landed at right place I retired to bed waiting for the new day to start.

There’s a long way to go!!

“Cherish your vision & your dreams as they are children of your soul; the blueprint of your ultimate achievement” – Nepoleon Hill