My first day in Symbiosis campus

I reached Pune on 3rd of June, morning, the day on which hostel registration started. The weather was very nice in the morning. I stayed at my relative’s home and had my lunch with them. I reached SCIT campus around 1’ o clock and I was being asked to complete registration in D-Hostel. I completed with hostel registration and got my room. I had still two days free as inauguration function was on 5th June. So I got an enough time to visit both hostel and SCIT campus and also meet new friends at SCIT. Then the day arrives, first day at SCIT. It was a much awaited day for me. It would be the first chance to know about the college, campus, our faculty and Symbiosis Culture. We reached at 10:30 and were being asked to seat in auditorium. Some parents were also going to attain the function. Function started with the short film on Symbiosis, how the university started and how it progressed to become a premier university. Then Saraswati Vandana along with Lighting of the lamp took place. After that, Dr. Dhanya madam, Dr. Rajani Gupte and Dr. Vidya Yeravdekar addressed the students and shared their experiences to the students. The last speaker was the Chief Guest, Mr. Subramanian N, Technical Director at KPMG and shared their profession experience. It was worth listening very insightful speeches. It ends with Vote of Thanks by Dr. SVK Bharti – Dy. Director. Then after, we had a lunch break before the second session stated. The second session was all about the Student affairs, introduction to mentors and Staff and other library and college facilities. It ended at 4:30. The batch got along with their classmates and short conversations continued till the night. While interacting with the batch mates, everyone tried to look attentive and tried to memorize the names of new friends. Time passed very quickly that evening. And it was time to head back to our hostels. It was a wonderful experience on first day. I am going to cherish my stay in SCIT for my entire life. We all look forward to spending some of the most memorable times in the coming 2 years.