My first day in Symbiosis campus

I just can’t forget my first day in the college. It was a very different experience, which I usually don’t share. But now as I have to write this blog (compulsory), I get a chance to share this experience with everybody. I left my job even before getting the call letter from any MBA college. So I was enjoying mini vacation at home. After vacations, I was just waiting for my college to start and I was very excited as well as little nervous. Because of the whatsapp, I was in contact with few of my SCIT classmates. So on the first day in the morning, I searched for those people. we all met like we knew each other for so many years and all my fear & nervousness disappeared. We all went to registration desk, filled the hostel application and got my room (606) key. Before joining the college, we all discussed a lot about the college and hostel facilities. Some shared pictures of college and hostel. We all were so much curious that we asked our mentors lots of silly doubts. so when I entered in hostel room, it seems like I know this place very well. Hence, another college life started.