My first day in Symbiosis Campus

By Administrator 123erty

My first day in symbiosis campus, 3rd June 2015, the day when I landed in Pune, a beautiful city mixed blend of natural beauty and skyscrapers, which was further enhanced by wonderful weather, which was not so torrid unlike my place, Rajasthan, land of kings.

On reaching Hinjewadi campus,and after registration for hostel and college ,I reached to my allocated rooms. I always feels rooms should be spacious and properly ventilated, and to my utter happiness I think I got the best room having 2 windows and properly ventilated.

The day in the college started with a induction program and it incepted with a motivating video of  symbiosis university,  showing inauguration and reason of start of symbiosis by honourable president and Founder of Symbiosis university S. B. Majumdar. It was a proud moment to be part of such a big family, which everyone must have dreamt of .  Induction was followed by staff and faculty introduction.

On the same day, we explored the whole Hinjewadi campus, including mess, where proper hygiene is taken care of while preparing food for more than 1200 students. Campus also includes various outdoor facilities, indoor games, gymnasium, yoga, swimming, and aerobics club. I was so excited to join these group. The day ended with full of zeal and enthusiasm of students who were eager to know their new batchmates and room mates in hostel.