My first day at SCIT

By Administrator 123erty

Published On: July 5, 2015Categories: Student's Blog0 Comments on My first day at SCIT

After preparing for MBA entrance exam,i had been been selected in different B-school but after a lot of research i had selected
SCIT(SYMBIOSIS CENTER FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY).I had reached SCIT on 2nd of june.I haD reached SCIT main campus.I had a lot
of doubts regarding hostel facilities,food quality and etc.At SCIT main campus it had been said that the first year boys hostel
is not in main campus so i again fell in doubt but when i reached the SIC ‘D’ hostel,I had found that a lot of amenities has been
given to students specially the multiple sport ground.When i reached to Warden sir,i found out all are very co-operative.After
registeration i had given the room keys ,i entered the room,i found that it’s good room so my suspision had become wrong.
When i reached for lunch,i had seen a good hygenic food with the varities had been provided so my second doubt had become wrong.
I met diverse person belongs to diverse area of india and we have become good friends and had started to meet very joyfully.
Whenever we are free,we hang on to discuss different things.