MY FIRST DAY AT SCIT

Published On: July 1, 2015Categories: Student's Blog0 Comments on MY FIRST DAY AT SCIT

After a lot of efforts and slogging for about 6 months, the day finally arrived and I entered the esteemed SCIT College on
3rd June, a dream come true moment for me. Finally I am considering myself lucky to be a part of the huge Symbiosis family.
The first day went in the hustle bustle of settling into the hostel and getting acquainted with my adorable roommates Shria
Aakriti and the beautiful and huge Symbiosis InfoTech Campus and enjoying the delicious food offered by our mess. Next day
the official first day of SCIT came i.e. 4th June which embarked the starting of my new journey. We were invited to attend the Induction
It was 4th june 2014,As it was first day of mine, I was very excited about the new college and new life, along with this I was feeling very proud, because I was becoming student of the international university. I entered the college premises with new hopes and aspirations. I was glad to see that the college presented a new sight. After that I entered in auditorium with different student and after interacting with them I get to know that they are from different state with new language and different culture but after some time I realized we are like one family, and here I have experienced the real meaning of symbiosis.
MBA – Yes it’s a Quite often choice for an experienced guy, but in a field with very irrelevant background makes it very difficult to digest for many.It was same for me.Having been offered courses in SIIB & SIBM Bengaluru as well I decided to opt out of them & chose “SCIT-A premier IT B School”

You must be wondering why the hell? Reason was extremely simple. IT gives you an ample opportunity in long run to have a good work life balance & show case your real talent & build you as a person with high respect & reputation which is what I am here for.

On the very first day when i.e. 6th June 2014 I started my journey in this reputed institute of Symbiosis International University. Right from the childhood,being a passout from DPS, I had been listening to my seniors getting admission in Symbiosis college & as expected had built a narrow dream of getting into it as well once I grow up.The realisation of this very dream come true made me feel honored and a deep sense of pride enlightened my heart for being able to achieve the same.

On arrival to the college I met with a batch of almost 200 students coming from various regions all over India.The induction started very soon with the intro session.Never I had experienced games linked to identification of a new person this exciting.It was professor Shazi & Anuradha Madam, who set the tempo for us. Slowly & joyfully I started to gel up with few of them & broke the ice.It was a wonderful feeling already to join the likes of such an extremely jolly & energetic youth.It made me motivated & got excited that once again I have got this opportunity to enjoy what I had missed out in my college & engineering days. Life had given me another chance to resurrect myself.