My First Day @SCIT

images (2)After a lot of efforts and slogging for about 6 months, the day finally arrived and I entered the esteemed SCIT College on
3rd June, a dream come true moment for me. Finally I am considering myself lucky to be a part of the huge Symbiosis family.
The first day went in the hustle bustle of settling into the hostel and getting acquainted with my adorable roommates Shria
Aakriti and the beautiful and huge Symbiosis InfoTech Campus and enjoying the delicious food offered by our mess. Next day
the official first day of SCIT came i.e. 4th June which embarked the starting of my new journey. We were invited to attend the Induction
session in the Auditorium and we had the privilege of being addressed by our dynamic director Dr. R Raman and
the vice chancellor of SIU Dr.Rajani Guptey and Director of Symbiosis Society Dr.Vidya Yeravedkar and our mighty alumni
Mr.Abhilash Verma from Citrix Systems.After the motivational speeches from the legends of Symbiosis family,
I am highly excited to take on this 2 years journey in SCIT with lots of aspirations to achieve big in life, hopes to rediscover myself
and dedication to gain as much knowledge as possible.
Following the famous saying by Stevie Wonder:
“We all have ability. The difference is how we use it.”
I am determined to tap my full potential and ability in the coming two years. My first day in SCIT started on a high
note and I wish it has a lot of enjoyment and knowledge and unique experiences in store for all of us. I would like
to conclude my post by wishing all of my friends from SCIT 2014-16 batch “all the best ” for the 2 year journey and
cheers to all of us 🙂 May we have the time of our lives in our alma matter “MIGHTY MIGHTY SCIT ” 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂