Day 1 @ SCIT -A SUDDEN TRANSITION IN MY LIFE!!!

By Administrator 123erty

Beautiful-Landscape-Nature-Wallpaper-HD-FreeWell Well Well! Where do I start from??? My sleepless nights I had or the nights I dreamed of having a ball at SCIT????

Let me start with a song I love the most… Β I sang this every night before I could doze off to bed,It gave me strength while I was preparing for the competitive tests for MBA

When you try your best, but you don’t succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can’t sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can’t replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you!!!

Yess!!! Light has guided me to the place I dreamed of. SCIT

I believed in it and I have achieved it.What can be more delightful?!

So here I am standing on the land of SCIT with all the other beautiful faces.I told myself that when I reach the hostel I would first go into my allocated room,throw my stuff around and dance like a mad clown all around and yes!! I did that and later I made a security guard dance too πŸ˜€

This is the greatest transition I am having in my life,Its like once upon a time I felt a secret life of a really happy symbiosis student and now I am going to live it.I am seeing my past years flash by right in front of me on my first day.How overwhelming is that now!? Hence I am “Dreamer” to a “Dream Weaver” now!!! πŸ˜€

Met the smiling people in my hostel with whom ill be jumping around for the coming two years.My parents were with me and its my first time that Ill be living in a hostel;And that explains how much parents worry about..haha. I wasn’t missing my home town which is Hyderabad for the reason that I wanted to go out from my city as I have spent 21 years there and I had enough of it.

I saw my parents leaving on the second day of induction, and MOM’s :)…they give you tears no matter what. And “Dads” give you all the courage they have. πŸ™‚

Speaking of the pre-induction session,I would say it was brilliant from all the corners,our Director and the other dignitaries were too motivating. πŸ™‚ I don’t want to describe about it as most of them have explained about it here. :p I would like to speak about surya shibir trip which has taught me more than I could expect.Team work,leadership qualities,experience of impromptu situations and many more which was very intriguing.The Antakshari joy during the journey to surya shibir was fun too..IΒ have made quite a set of friends,I started playing with them as SCIT gives great facilities for sports.All the people from diverse places I met were too kind to me. πŸ™‚

Well greats days are ahead I suppose,and yes I already have a crush on a girl whom I got to approach. :p

Well I would like to conclude it with wise words by “I dont know” :p…THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU WANT TO BECOME IS WHAT YOU DO!!! Β right??? πŸ™‚

Lets boom the coming two years with all the fun filled energy. Cheers!!! my sweet fellas!! B) :*