First Day @ SCIT..!#!

Published On: June 15, 2014Categories: Student's Blog2 Comments on First Day @ SCIT..!#!

First Day @ SCIT.

Writing first ever blog of my life, so bare with me Please.
Two months ago, before joining SCIT, I was working with Cognizant Technology Solutions in Hinjewadi and I used to see symbiosis logo from my ODC window and I used to imagine myself studying in Symbiosis International University. I was very passionate about pursuing higher studies. From last 2 years, I was preparing for all entrance tests CAT, SNAP etc. I got good percentile in SNAP. Finally, I landed in SCIT (Asia’s Top IT B School).  And it just like dream comes true. I was eagerly waiting for this day to come.
I will remember my first day in SCIT for many reasons. I was staying in Pune from last 3yrs. So I packed my luggage took the auto and came directly to SCIT D-hostel. After shifting my luggage we needed to gather in auditorium. Then the induction program started with Dr. Raman’s speech. Director Dr. Raman is very Enthusiastic, Young and Dynamic person. He explained life skills such as ‘Don’t see what others are doing, be deaf to negative thoughts’ with small and cute stories and excellent presentation. Rajani mam highlighted Importance of entrepreneurship in emerging India.Citrix Director Abhilash spoke about his industry experience.

In the morning, I was worried whether it’s a right decision that I left my job for MBA, but at the end of the day after all the inputs from Rajani Mam and Raman Sir, I was satisfied and was feeling accomplished for joining SCIT. I got a feeling that my future is in safe hands. And I need not to bother about placements; after all “It’s all in your hands”.
Evening Hostel –
I made many new friends in the hostel. All students are from various part of the country.
D-Hostel is having great recreational facilities such as Table tennis, Volleyball. I Played cricket and table tennis after almost 2 years.

Finally , as goes my SCIT’s quote.
SCIT is Home away from Home.  Cheers for Mighty Mighty SCIT/