My First Day At SCIT

Published On: June 14, 2014Categories: Student's Blog8 Comments on My First Day At SCITTags: , ,

My first day at SCIT was 4 JUNE 2014, I am sure that this date is going to play a significant role in my life from here onwards.I reached SCIT on 4th June at around 12:30 pm but my journey for SCIT started on 3rd June itself at around 11:00 pm from Chandigarh to Delhi by volvo and then from Delhi to Pune by flight..So by the time I reached College I was tired like hell (as I was awake from last 40 hours)!!!! . I landed at D-Hostel and completed with hostel registration formalities quickly and ran my way to the SCIT campus about 1 km from the hostel premises, where the induction program was already in progress (though I am not habitual late comer but I was late that day as the induction program was pre-poned by college authorities at the very last moment.. :P).

As I entered the auditorium our Director Sir was sharing his views and experiences. I was quite impressed and motivated with his orientation skills and the kind of examples and anecdotes he shared during his presentation. So by the time all the dignitaries completed with their speeches and shared their views about the institute I was certain about one thing, as our honorable PM says “ACCHE DIN AANE VAALE HAI”. So the first day was all in all a good day where in I met most of the guys with whom I was in touch from the last 2 month over FB and Watsapp.

I am sure that the next two years are going to be that phase of my life where in I will learn, live, enjoy and unleash those traits of my personality which are somewhere hidden inside and need this kind of environment to flourish.