FIRST DAY AT SCIT

By Administrator 123erty

Finally D-day!!!!!!!!!!

1st Day @SCIT One of the finest institute for #IT Business Management.

Reached #Pune @7 am and felt as if whole Pune was welcoming me by its mesmerizing atmosphere. Cool breeze and few showers of rain almost made the icing on the cake. Later on I reached my home for the next two years (#SIC D-block boys hostel). D-909 the number that will be with me for the life time as it is my room number, along with @akhil anand @winkle Dhar. I quickly dressed up properly for the induction module to follow up.

We all were very excited and nervous for our first session @SCIT as it was to be addressed by our prestigious Director @Dr. R. Raman. There were other dignitaries too as Dr. Vidya Yeravdekar (Principal Director) and Alumni Mr. Abhilash Verma (Director at #Citrix Systems).

The speech began by Director, the most enthusiastic, optimistic and dedicated person I have ever encountered in my life. He explained the prioritization of things in life by beautiful live examples and his classic style of stories. His speech took the crowd on cloud nine. For sure he had made us realize the importance of time and way of living. Later Dr. Vidya Yeravdekar gave her valuable inputs. Later the chief guest and Alumni of SCIT Mr. Abhilash Verma gave inputs from his experience and guided us to strive for our passion to achieve goals.

Post induction we had a conversation with most of the people around us. It was nice to see a whole lot of candidates from all over India and that too mix of equal freshers and work-experience. The ambience and infrastructure of #SIC (Symbiosis Infotech Campus) is glittering to eyes. People over here are so cordial that one won’t feel that you are away from home. As the Symbiosis tagline is “A Home away from home”.

Feeling blessed to be @SCIT. MIGHTY MIGHTY SCIT !!!!!!