A LIFE THAT GOES UP IN SMOKES

By Administrator 123erty

Published On: August 5, 2013Categories: Student's Blog0 Comments on A LIFE THAT GOES UP IN SMOKES

A LIFE THAT GOES UP IN SMOKES

I will declare once and for all that the usage of high-inducing meds without a prescription and/or a valid reason is wrong. You will understand this one way or the other. I am a peace-loving, happy-go-lucky kinda guy that goes with the flow and never looks back on life. I have never had regrets. I befriend those who respect my interests and in this way have come to know of many personalities, some great and some even greater. Many of them have smoked detrimental drugs like weed and hash. Some of them have been alcoholics and some still continue to be. What is common among these alcoholics and narcotics-users is that they have always performed poorly in areas related to social networking and interaction in public. They may or may not have good interpersonal skills but when it really comes down it, they are not aware of their surroundings. Lost in their own world, some have done really embarrassing things right in front of my eyes. In the end, relationships take a toll and this leads to even heavier drug addiction. The next stage involves broken limbs and fractured arms and legs. Depression is inevitable. My experiences have been from the passive bystander’s point of view, but I have come to understand that hardcore addiction to drugs will never allow you any room for voluntary rehabilitation. Please resolve your issues if any as long as you are still conscious of what you are doing, as I have seen my friends’ careers get destroyed. I strongly support the viewpoint – Say NO To Drugs. 

Bipanjot Singh

SCIT MBA(ITBM)2013-2015