My Journey in SCIT

By Administrator 123erty

Published On: January 2, 2015Categories: Default0 Comments on My Journey in SCITTags:

Being a Computer Engineer, I had my heart set on doing an MBA in IT, so when I got admission in SCIT I was in the seventh heaven. Joining SCIT is one of the best decisions of my life till now. I joined the campus late and I felt that making friends would be difficult but I was completely at a loss of words at such a warm welcome by everyone. Instantly all my friends had made me feel at ease. We started the semester with a lot of excitement and uncertainty –new city, new faces, new language, new teachers and the extraordinary feeling of elation – “the feeling of doing MBA, not just master of business also masters of our own lives!!!” The first semester was packed with a lot of firsts for everyone like living in a hostel to being subjected to a rigorous curriculum, from staying awake all night and chit-chatting to getting up late and running like hell to an early morning lecture. My first semester’s experience was very memorable – I learnt a lot of things , made mistakes and got up, brushed off the dust and moved on. One of best things I experienced was working in groups for internal projects –they were fun and we got to know and interact with a lot of new people. Delivering presentations and writing reports which were alien things a few months back became fun and run off the mill. Words like “strategic” , “opportunity costs” ,”resources “ ,”process” and ” business continuity” rolled off our tongues like we were pro in managing fortune 500 enterprises !! Staying up late at night to do assignments and doing group studies for a test became customary rituals. One of the best things I experienced in SCIT was the diversity of culture and traditions, staying away from home have its moments of freedom as well as homesickness but the elaborate extravaganza festivities of Ganesh Chaturthi, the Garba dance night of Navratri, the Onam and Durga Pooja were really cherished by me. In the short span of four months I made a lot of dear friends it was heartwarming to get to know so many people acknowledge you and support you in your decisions. My journey in SCIT was sure a fun filled and adventurous voyage. Not only intellectually but also emotionally I have become a strong and independent woman. MBA is not only about academics but also a platform for personality grooming and re-discovering you. The recent visit to the MRA camp boosted my confidence and rejuvenated my mind. SCIT offers a comprehensive MBA package – the right amount of academics with the extra spice of rich and varied co-curriculum activities.

My journey in SCIT

My journey in SCIT

My journey in SCIT